Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The sound of cum (part 1)

I'm sure you're all aware that I have a thing for cum; the majority of posts on here have a running cum theme and I don't plan to stop!

In fact it's all about to get kinkier...

Have you ever taken the time to appretiate the sound of cum?

the sound of cum thudding to the ground as it shoots out in long thick ropes. The sound of cum whipping across a thin sheet of A4 paper with a picture of your favourate celeb on it. Lets not forget the slight moans of pleasure before the eruption also!

I've taken the time to compile a short sound clip with the loudest cum shots I could find; the sounds have been taken from various jerk off videos from the web.

Listen closely to the moans, and the thuds and drips of cum! (theres about a 2 seconds between cum shots)


No comments:

Post a Comment