Thursday, June 25, 2009

"im just hanging with girlfriends tonight.."

recently my girl went on Holiday with a bunch of her single friends for a few days. Being the jealous control freak i am I wasn't too happy about this, but there wasn't much I could do to stop her. What would you do in that situation?

On the surface, the idea of her and her girls dressing slutty at some sexually charged club abroad pisses me right the fuck off. However, underneath it all, the idea gets me off big time!

Her at some club chowing down on a stranger's cock sparks the type of anger and frustration that contributes very well to a good hard (and confusing) boner.

Check out the video below, a series of cumshots on exhibitionist college sluts at very public clubs. Love the way the chicks are being cheered on...



















who thinks my girlfriend took it a step further while she was away? I don't think she did, or did she!??

No comments:

Post a Comment