Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wank Win Celebrates: Latex Leggings!

While she is totally off her rocker and makes the type of music that has been known to actually make a person puke, I'd like to thank Lady GaGa for making Latex Jeggings a casual addition to the wardrobes of all girls under 25!

Sci-fi B movies made in the 70s/80s totally predicted the way girls would dress in 2010. Now how long until hover boards exist!? I'm waiting...

Love all tight the silver the hottie below is wearing, she sends chills up my spine (the good chills, not the type of chills you get when "Bad Romance" plays..eugh).

What's even hotter is that these pics are candid..wonder if she knows how popular she is!?

This made me cum!







Special thanks to everyone commenting and using the 'reactions' option.

Gives me reason to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment