Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sophie Dee - BJ, Tit Fuck, then cum...and then the same again.

How the fuck did I sleep on this clip!? These are one of those clips that are so amazing I can barely bring myself to watch it fully. SO good it's scary!

Sophie Dee sucks the hell out of a cock and tit fucks it until it shoots a huge, thick load all over her fat (new) tits. Then she does it all over again with while the previous load is still on her.

If I had Sophie looking up at me with those big, deep blue eyes while she was swinging off my dick, I think I would actually die right there.

Oh yeah, and her slightly annoying high pitched voice also makes for a good stroke too. If this clip doesn't - at very least - get you hard, you're a douche.



Special thanks to everyone commenting and using the 'reactions' option.
Gives me reason to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment