Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hot : Rakhi rejects a Hollywood project because of love making scenes

If buzz is to be believed, Rakhi Sawant claims to have rejected a film with Hollywood star Russel Crowe because the script demanded making love on screen and Rakhi wasn’t very comfortable.

“Mujhe do offers aaye thay (I had received two offers), but just because of my broken English, and the bed scenes and smooch scenes involved, I have refused the movies,” says Rakhi, and adds, “They wanted me to do sex scenes. Gladiator ke hero Russell Crowe ke saath movie thi (It was a movie with the ‘Gladiator’ hero Russel Crowe). They wanted me to wear a two-piece, but I was not comfortable with it. I am even okay doing a pole dance, but not smooching scenes.”

If you find that hard to believe, here’s something more believable: Rakhi will play a sex teacher Delnaz Doodhwala in Ashfaque Makrani’s Qasam Se Qasam. Apart from the obvious pun in her character’s name, isn’t that a tad contradictory? “It’s a message that I am giving to the kids. It is also important to tell them about safety. That is my message through the movie,” says Rakhi

Looks like Rakhi is following Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment