Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bollywood News:Kareena Kapoor Is In No Mood To Enter Into The Marital Relationship


Kareena kapoor is super irritated with all the rumors surrounding her marriage with Saif Ali Khan.

Dismissing all the rumors, the actress tells, “It’s great that people have set my wedding date, have designed my wedding dress and planned my honeymoon without me being aware of it! It’s flattering, but no; I’m not getting married, yet!”

Rubbishing all reports about her wedding date and Saif’s wedding outfit, Bebo tells a daily, “Saif and I are happily in love and happy with each other; we are taking our time. And I assure you, nothing – absolutely nothing – is fixed as yet: no marriage date, no marriage dress, nothing!”

Talking about her forthcoming movie Agent Vinod with her beau Saif Ali Khan, she includes, “It’s a special film. The movie is made on a huge canvas. I am hoping it’ll be my next hit. Our fingers are crossed. We have worked so hard on it. Let’s hope the effort is worth it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment